Thelu Veliga's varied menu features both European and Asian flavours while seafood is, of course, a speciality.
Just as much as the quality of the cuisine, it is the location that makes every meal-time special. Thelu Veliga's open air restaurant offers far-reaching views across the Indian Ocean. Take your breakfast out at sea, have lunch delivered to your villa, sip a drink in the sunset-facing bar or enjoy an evening barbecue on Thelu Veliga’s beach. Or even on a nearby, uninhabited island.
In Villa dining is available for breakfast from 7.30am - 12.00pm. Choose from 'Sunrise', 'Signature', Maldivian or Full English breakfasts.
Thelu Veliga features a varied and very reasonably priced wine list. Guests can select from a range of carefully selected New and Old World wines.
As well as Half Board and Full Board meal plans, Drift Thelu Veliga Retreat offers an extensive All Inclusive package, comprising the following inclusions and benefits:
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner served at The Restaurant
- Selection of tea, coffee, soft drinks, juices, water, draught beer and house wine by the glass with meals at The Restaurant.
- Lunch, utilizing the AI Lunch Credit ($30 per adult, $16 per child age 7-12, $10 per child age 3-6), can be availed in The Bar from The Bar snacks menu, served daily between 12:30hrs to 14:30hrs..
- Unlimited access to soft drinks, juices, draught beer, wine by the glass (see below), whisky, vodka, rum, gin, water & cocktail of the day from selected menu at The Bar from 10:00hrs to 23:00hrs.
- Afternoon tea & coffee with snacks & ice cream at The Bar from 15:00hrs to 17:30hrs.
- In villa tea & coffee facilities.
- Daily supply of 1 litre of Water in your villa.
- Unlimited use of snorkeling equipment.
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment (including catamaran usage for licensed sailors only).
- One Fishing Excursion per person, per stay.
- One Snorkeling Excursion per person, per stay.
- Complimentary internet access in the public areas.
Wines By The Glass
- D.O.C. Prosecco La Montelliana NV (Italy)
- Tribu, Viognier (Argentina)
- Casa Subercaseaux, Sauvignon Blanc (Chile)
- Le Due Torri, Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Garland Crest, Chardonnay (Spain)
- Garland Crest, Grenache Rose (Spain)
- Gallo Family Vineyards, White Zinfandel (USA)
- Tribu, Malbec (Argentina)
- Casa Subercaseaux, Cabernet Sauvignon (Chile)
- Cilieto, Chianti (Italy)
- Garland Crest, Syrah (Spain)
- Fontanafredda, Moscato d'Asti (Italy)
- Niepoort, Ruby 'Dum' (Portugal)
Please note that every day the resort will have a selection of 1 sparkling wine, 2 white wines, 1 rose wine, 2 red wines, 1 sweet winte and 1 fortified wine available from the above list.
Above inclusions are applicable for stays commencing 15th December 2015 to 31st August 2016. Any services or facilities not specifically mentioned above may incur charges, in addition to 10% Service Charge and 12% GST. The above package is subject to change without prior notice.